KEYSTONE SOCIETY MEMBERS
Unrestricted financial support allows DOORWAYS to allocate resources to the areas of greatest need and guarantee a secure future for thousands of people with HIV/AIDS who, without intervention from DOORWAYS, would still be homeless or would be on the brink of homelessness. DOORWAYS’ Keystone Society was formed in 2002 to acknowledge unrestricted gifts of $1,200 or more from individuals.
Since then, Keystone Society members have generated nearly $600,000 for DOORWAYS’ housing programs, and DOORWAYS has expanded the structure of the Keystone Society to provide a variety of support levels that allow donors to become part of DOORWAYS’ mission.
DOORWAYS’ Keystone Society members at all levels receive the following benefits as a result of membership:
- Tour of DOORWAYS’ residential properties, which provides a personal view of the Residential program and helps members understand how their support is actively helping people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Invitations to special events with other Keystone Society members, DOORWAYS’ Board of Directors and staff.
- In-depth updates from DOORWAYS’ president.
- The satisfaction of knowing that their 100% tax-deductible gift contributes directly to the compassionate care of hundreds of adults and children living with HIV/AIDS.
- Depending on the size of the gift and other eligibility factors, Keystone members may also be eligible to receive Missouri State Tax Credits in exchange for a donation.
KEYSTONE GIVING LEVELS
DOORWAYS offers several giving levels to Keystone Society members, each of which translates into support for the individuals and families served:
Equivalent to the cost of a security deposit and first-month’s rent for someone experiencing a financial or medical crisis.
Equivalent to three-months support for a household in DOORWAYS’ Residential program.
Equivalent to the cost of all utility payments for a Residential Program client for 12 months.
Equivalent to four months of 24-hour residential care to an individual residing in the DOORWAYS Supportive Housing Facility.
$1,000 or more
Keystone Communities offers the opportunity for local and regional organizations, communities of faith and other groups to demonstrate their commitment to people living with HIV/AIDS through gifts or grants of $1,000 or more.
The Keystone Legacy Society celebrates individuals who have chosen to ensure DOORWAYS’ future by creating a legacy gift. Members of this Society make a “planned gift” to DOORWAYS through their trust, will or other type of estate plan or gift receive invitations to all Keystone events and are publicly or privately acknowledged according to their wishes. Naming DOORWAYS in your will is a simple but powerful testament to your generosity and consideration of others. To make a planned gift to DOORWAYS, please click here to sign up.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about becoming a Keystone Society member or creating a legacy gift, please contact DOORWAYS’ development office at 314-535-1919 x 3123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.